Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 15, 2008 9:29 AM by jamie.14_

How can I finance a childcare business?

jamie.14_ Wayfarer

Hello,
      I keep trying to post here, but my posts from early today have all been deleted. Please do not delete this post...

I am looking for a way to finance an established childcare business that I would like to buy in North Canton, Ohio.

I am interested in speaking to anyone that might be interested in lending, investing, or anyone that can give any advice.

Thanks!
      Heidi
        • Re: How can I finance a childcare business?
          val_cards Scout
          visit your local bank...they are also known as money lenders....also google hard money lenders
            NoBullFunding Scout
            Hello Heidi,

If you have the historical financials, and they demonstrate sufficient cash flow to service the loan you want, a bank would consider it, but it would also depend on your personal credit, collateral, outside sources of income, and your experience. If there is real estate involved, there may be a chance you'd qualify for an SBA loan.

Have you reached a tentative purchase price for the business? How much money do you have to put down?

Part of what I do is help borrowers get their application package together for banks. If you need some help, email me at NoBullFunding@gmail.com
                jamie.14_ Wayfarer
                Well... you see that's the problem. I have no collateral and I don't have a good personal credit history and I have no money to put down. And there is no real estate. What I'm looking for is a private lender willing to give me an unsecured loan... I'm willing to pay ANY interest rate on it. If I can 't find a lender, then I'm lookin for an investor; I'm willing to give 50% of all profits to anyone willing to help me finance. The asking price is $100,000.