Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2008 5:01 PM by uncleze

Online Advertising for Language Software (Spanish, German)

uncleze Newbie
      Hi, I have started a small business about a year ago based on an Electronic Flashcard Program that I created for learning Spanish, German, or any foreign language. Unfortunately, I have not made as many sales as I would have liked to up to this point. The customers who have purchased the software have given me great reviews, which is encouraging. I am confident that the software actually helps people learn new vocabulary, however, I think that my problem is that I am not reaching my target market with my advertising campaign.

So far I am trying to market my website via google adwords, clixgalore affilate marketing, and I have a trial version on Does anyone have any advertising suggestions for me? I am also looking for more websites that specifically cater to selling computer software online, as all of my products are available for instant download after purchase (saves everyone on shipping and handling), but unfortunately and do not support selling software for instant download. Thanks!

Also if you are interested in learning Spanish or German the website is...