Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2008 12:44 AM by banistersmind

Hooking Venture Capital Interest

banistersmind Newbie

I am the executive assistant to a comedy talk radio show - Red Bar Radio .com (www.redbarradio.com) that is broadcast weekly over the internet. I have been working solidly on a venture capital proposal for the past couple of months in the hope that I can secure a backer for our show which has developed a strong following globally.

We have identified three key areas of the enterprise with which a venture capital investment would help kick start revenue streams and allow us to grow the business rapidly, These are advertiser procurement, marketing of the show and merchanising expansion. However I am not sure whether I am on the right track. I have a draft proposal in hand that I would value some educated feedback on and I guess also I am looking here to see if there are any venture capitalists that are interested in alternative media enterprises who might be interested in seeing what I have put together so far.

I turn here, quite green in the scheme of things but also highly motivated to turn this enterprise into a successful business.