Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2010 10:11 AM by mobikas

My Home Based Business Is Doing Well

Bouv1jdc Wayfarer
      Hi,
      I have a buisness called Designer Health Net (http://www.designerhealthnet.com/), please visit my page for more information of maybe you may want to join! I have found that the key to this business is not only my skill in the field but the personal customer service I give to my clients. The other aspect is that I keep my page very active and I show that I am real. You may notice I have a u-tube on my events page of me cooking a lobster which really has nothing to do with my service but it is a way for clients to get to know me. I also send them e-mail and phone them just to say hi! Below is a bit more about my site and what I do. Again please spend some time on my site and feel free to e-mail or call me.

For over a decade I have served women, men and children with results worth boasting about. Designer Health Net specializes in on-line personal training, fitness therapy, sports performance, nutritional guidance and smoking cessation. Designer Health Net's focus is top quality customer service and support all in the comfort of your own home or business without outrages fees .

Designer Health Net designs on-line state-of-the-art personalized plans for:
      Animated Cardiovascular Exercise!http://www.designerhealthnet.com/tp.gif!

Animated Strength Training Exercise

Animated Sports Performance

Animated Flexibility Exercises
      Animated Fitness Therapy
      Nutrition
      Smoking Cessation

Now a little about me, I am a Sports Nutritionist, Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Fitness Therapist, Reiki Master, and a B.S. in Recreation Management. My passion is assisting people in their pursuit of health and fitness. I am dedicated to providing customers with current and pertinent information on fitness and nutrition. Designer Health Net's uniquely designed programs are catered towards the individual, with a commitment to the highest standards of personal service.