Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2008 3:17 PM by SweetHome

SCRE

SweetHome Wayfarer
      What can SCORE can do for you?
      I mean really what?
      Any practical help to the little guys who wants to start a business?
        • Re: SCRE
          NoBullFunding Scout
          SCORE can help you think through your business idea and develop a plan to start the business (ie help you write a business plan). They are not a bank or the SBA and they can't give you a loan. There is a SCORE member on this forum by the name of Luckiest.
            Lighthouse24 Ranger
            Have you visited the SCORE website?

http://www.score.org/index.html

That pretty much explains it. How truly beneficial it is for an individual business owner really depends on the type of business you are starting and the backgrounds of the SCORE counselors at the locations near you.
              intechspecial Ranger
              SCORE is a great resource for any aspiring business owner, as well as the experience business veteran.

Welcome to the community.
                LUCKIEST Guide
                What can SCORE can do for you?

Who are you?? What kind of business?? YES SCORE can help you. You tell us more about yourself (with 6 posts and no info) and I will tell you more about SCORE.

SCORE is FREE both in person and online. SCORE also has a FREE Virtual Learning Center with 26 FREE online
                courses.

LUCKIEST
                  • Re: SCORE
                    SweetHome Wayfarer
                    Well, I am not sure how to answer the questions:

q - Who are you?
                    a - does it make a difference?

q - what kind of business?
                    a - still I don't see the reasoning here.

q - You tell us more about yourself and I will tell you more about SCORE.
                    a - What is that? pay to play ? How about share with all who are interested? It is free, isn't it? Why ask for payment (interms of personal information)?

Either it is free or it is not.