Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2008 6:46 PM by CABARNETT

    Seeking a subleasee to provide food and beverage service

    CABARNETT Newbie
      I am in the process of opening a Card Room and Billiards Club in the Phoenix area. I have been in the casino industry for over 14 years but have no experience in the food and beverage industry. I would like to sublease a designated area of approx. 500sq.ft. of my club to someone who would like to operate their business within my Club and provide food and beverage service to my customers.

      The subleasee desired for this business must be able to fund the build out of the kitchen area and start-up of their business and must also obtain any and all required permits and licensing required to operate. The food and beverage service desired for our customers will be a sports bar type menu with appetizers, hamburgers, salads, etc.

      The Club will accommodate approx. 130 customers in a 7600 sq.ft establishment.

      If you may be interested in this venture or may have contacts that may be interested, please feel free to contact anytime.

      Thank you in advance!

      Chad Barnett