This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
To Trademark your store name, do the following:
1. By using name of your Store, you can establish legitimate rights right to use the trade mark.
3. Use of Federal registration symbol (R) can only be used by registration and getting approved by USPTO. You must get approval copy before use it.
4. To file the Trade Mark visit the USPTO website at www.uspto.gov and read through the procedure how to file the trade mark application.
5.You can hire an attorney to do this job. But it is not required.
6. If you hire attorney, then USPTO will corrospond with attorney.
7. If you want to file then you need to prepare the application and submit it to uspto. Remember you must comply with all requirement of the trade mark statue and rules.
7. USPTO web site has detail about fee's.
Hope this helps
Should I Trademark My Business Name?
i used ipcounselotc.com to get a trademark registered for a t-shirt design and was very happy ... especially with the price!