Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2008 9:11 PM by Carlton_H

Looking for a good funding solution

iovthutiger Newbie
      I am very interested in starting up a deli and am looking for a good funding option. For those that have input please let me know what you think or lead me in the direction of success
        • Re: Looking for a good funding solution
          fundingsource Newbie
          With start ups, credit is going to be the main factor--how is yours??? How much money do you need??

you can email me at bharris@thefundingsource.org
            iovthutiger Newbie
            My Credit is Excellent... From what I have read my best option is to get a loan or maybe even a line of credit. I am just in the beginning stages of this but I want to make sure I take all the appropriate steps
              tqcouch Wayfarer
              Hello iovthutiger,

Understanding that you are looking for a GOOD FUNDING OPTION.

We expand and help start grow start-up and existing businesses.

Through our cash advantage program, not only do we get business owners needed equipment for thier businesses ( petty, small or big) we also get them the needed capital that they are seeking.

• We fund from $5,000 +
              • 660+ Fico

If you are interested in our program and want to know more about services and funding process

You can give me an email at Tcouch@growbizpro.com

Thanks

Carlton_H Newbie
                Good Evening and how are you? I was here reading your post and i'm sure that i can help you in your situation. I am very familiar with start up businesses as well as very established businesses. Yes, it is true that your credit plays a very vital role in achieving funds and equipment for getting your business off the ground, and that is exactly what our team of professionals dedicate their time in doing. I would love to speak with you personally to learn more about your business and your situation as well as sharing my great news with you. I can be reached at 1-800-208-3610. ext 104, get funding in less than one week, guaranteed!
                Best Regards, Carl Hardy
                1 of 1 people found this helpful