Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2008 1:28 PM by tqcouch

Hello, I opened an Electronics business but need funding.

Akuma5 Wayfarer

Hello, I opened an Electronics home based business via Ebay Store but what I really want is a retail store and online store outside of ebay but need help with funding. What is

required to get a business loan from bank of america or any means? I have very limited funds and need either buying power or small retail space where my business can grow locally

as I can compete with best buy, circuit city, and even brandsmart. Any information will help. Thank you.
        • Re: Hello, I opened an Electronics business but need funding.
          tqcouch Wayfarer
          Akuma5,

Do you have a location in mind?
          How long have you been in business?
          What state is the business in?

We may can help you get funded, but we would need to know more information about you financially to move forward into how we can help you with our services and to start grow your start-up.

You can give me a email at Tcouch@growbizpro.com

Ill be here.

Tq
          Thanks
            • Re: Hello, I opened an Electronics business but need funding.
              Akuma5 Wayfarer

tqcouch,

Yes I do have a location in mind. It's in Miami Lakes where I will have no competition in the

middle of a high residential area near schools and park so they'll be lots of traffic and the retail space

is asking $1800 a month. I've been in business for a year now and making ebay over $80,000 in sales yet

I have nothing to show for it becuase all my profits goes to paying their fees which is why I want to pull out

of ebay and open a retail location and or an online retail store. You can visit my ebay store to get an idea of what

I sell and where I'm headed. http://stores.ebay.com/SI-Audio-and-Video* and trying to get the website in motion and ready
                for 2009. www.shattered-image.net As far as of the state the business is in it's in a critical state due to lack of funds and
                ebay taking all my profits and leaving me with very little potetencial for growth or capital for expansion. You'll see that I have around
                under 200 items listed yet I have over thousands of products at my disposal. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for you reply.