Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 30, 2008 9:36 AM by solutions123

Partner with First Data Service.

solutions123 Newbie
      *Invitation Referall Partners from James Lee
      I am a regional sales Account Executive working for First Data Services.

I have been in merchant service industry over 10 years. My experience and industry knowledge and Global technology Leader on merchant service industry -First Data's product and services will provide best solution for your clients and it will be very beneficial also for your business when you become a First Data's Referral Partner.

Fist Data is world largest merchant service provider!!

First Data is working together with our referral partners!!

First Data teams up or has relationships with National Merchants, Financial Institutions, Agents and Independent Sales Organizations to support the sales of product solutions and provide new opportunities to increase your bottom line. Whether it's purchasing products, sharing revenues or selling our solutions, we offer you the ability to grow and expand your business through a strategic alliance with us. Now you can expand your payment processing capabilities with our guidance, innovation and experience, and profit from a long-term relationship with First Data.

What's the benefit of First Data Referral Partner Program for your business?

*1. Referral your customer for First Data merchant accounts and receive an revenue sharing or referring fee!

***2. Receiving a referral from us who can be your customer.

Best Regards,

James Lee

Contact information: E- mail: T. 718-813-0359 F.718-661-0014

Learn more:

Learn more: