Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2008 11:51 PM by intechspecial

DO BUSINESSES LIKE NEW IDEAS?

rainbow2008 Newbie

DEAR FRIENDS;

I'M AN INVENTOR WILLING TO SELL MY IDEAS. I HAVE MANY NEW INNOVATIONS THAT WILL: 1. BETTER THE ENVIRONMENT, 2. HELP THE AUTO INDUSTRY, 3. HELP SECURITY IN THE HOMES.

I BELIEVE IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN. WE DO THAT AND WE HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO WHEN WE GET UP IN THE MORNING. IT GIVES SOMEONE A ENERGY BOOST TO KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT. THAT NO ONE WILL RUN ANYBODY OVER.

THE AUTO INDUSTRY CAN ALWAYS USE NEW IDEAS- AND I HAVE THEM. WE CAN MAKE A KILLING ON SOME OF MY IDEAS BECAUSE MOST EVERYONE HAS A CAR. MY MOM WANTED ME TO DRIVE HER AROUND ONCE. OF COURSE SHE SEEMED LONELY IN THE HOUSE ALL BY HERSELF.

WE SHOULD WANT MORE SECURITY IN THE HOUSE. NOWADAYS MOST ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN. SOME PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT - NOT ME THOUGH. I KEEP A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.

BETTERING THE ENVIRONMENT, HELPING THE AUTO INDUSTRY, AND MAKING IT MORE SAFE IN THE HOME IS GOOD TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT - IF YOU'RE LIVING A LIFE OF EASE. I SAY LIVE IN LUXURY IF YOU CAN. IT'S BEST IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE ON THE PAYROLL WHO CAN HELP YOU CREATE MORE REVENUE FROM IDEAS THOUGH.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

SINCERELY,

RAINBOW2008