Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2008 3:37 PM by Autumn2008

Do you want to retire but unsure of your future?

Autumn2008 Newbie
      After many years of education as an adult and working in my current field as a academic advisor, I felt that in order to secure my future I needed to have a residual income. Like other baby boomers retirement doesn't look like an option therefore I would like to do something with my life that helps others and will allow me to work from home. I became a Shaklee distributor this year because I felt the need to do something that enables individuals to lead wealthy lives and build a business. This is truly a good company with potential for anyone that is willing to put in the effort.
      If you would like to know more please contact me. This isn't just another fly by night MLM. We are the only MLM that has third party peer review studies and is profitable during these unsteady financial times.
      healthygreenoptions@Shaklee.net

Rita
        • Re: Do you want to retire but unsure of your future?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Do you want to retire, Welcome

YES I want to retire. Will check it out.

Go to Members page and tell us more about you and this company

Happy Thanksgiving, LUCKIEST
            • Re: Do you want to retire but unsure of your future?
              Autumn2008 Newbie
              Hello Luckiest: I have updated my profile with information about the company and the business. I have been involved with Shaklee since July and I'm still in the learning process however I have had the opportunity to work with many very successful individuals that are helping others to build their business and share the gift of health. I love the products and the philosophy of the company. My back ground in adult education which is similar in many ways to teaching others about the benefits of the products and building their own businesses. Let me know if you have further questions. I'm excited about the products and the potential for growth in this company.
              Rita