Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2008 9:08 PM by intechspecial

Has anyone Signed up for Google Ad Sense?

borrowedtime Adventurer
      Any feedback on Google Ad Sense. How does it work and does it work? Any money to be made or not worth it? Before I sign up just wanted to know whats involved?
        • Re: Has anyone Signed up for Google Ad Sense?
          Navigator
          Making money with Adsense depends on how well you optimize your campaign. AdSense works like this: websites opt in to use the adsense services based on keywords.

If you are a publisher bidding on said keywords, your ad is put into the cycle list and will be displayed based on your bid amount. If a user clicks on said link, it will deduct from your spending limit the amount you bid for that keyword (CPC) ... so say you were bidding on Dog food, and theres a pet information website thats in the AdSense program and is opted in for the keyword Dog Food, if you are the top bidder on said term with say, 0.40 per click, and 100 people click on your ad, that would cost you $4.00

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: Has anyone Signed up for Google Ad Sense?
            intechspecial Ranger
            Google adsense is easy to set up and utilize.

The down side is that it makes a website look a little unprofessional.

I ran google adsense for a great amount of time. Until I went on my site and viewed an ad that had a woman in a bikini.

I cancelled my account and have not went back to it sense.
            1 of 1 people found this helpful