Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2008 8:01 PM by Moof94

Need capital for growth

Moof94 Newbie
      I started an inbound/outbound call center almost a year ago. In the last year I have experienced alot of ups and downs as all businesses do in the first year. I recently had a client stiff me for an extremely large amount of money. This has put my company in the hole. We are on the verge of signing a new contract that will require many more employees and more calling stations. I had my identity stolen 2 years ago and have had no luck recovering from the effects of this, so I can't get a bank loan based on my credit. Is there any other avenues of financial help that would be available?
        • Re: Need capital for growth
          NoBullFunding Scout
          Until you can clear up your credit, it will be difficult to obtain financing. Have you already disputed all the erroneous information on your credit report? Lenders hear many stories about why credit is bad, but in today's economy a bad score is a non-starter regardless of the reasons behind it. First and foremost, you need to get your credit fixed. I know its a long time consuming process, but it's that important.

If you have a large contract in hand from a reputable business, that could be be very helpful. What have you done to ensure you don't get stiffed again? Consider taking an upfront deposit, and definately do some background checking to make sure the business is viable and can pay.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Need capital for growth, Welcome

Tell me more. Who are you??, Where are you??
            How much capital are you looking for?? and for how long?? Where do I mail the check??

Do you have a Federal I D Number?? An Accountant??
            Have you developed a Business and Marketing Plan that I can read??

LUCKIEST
            1 of 1 people found this helpful
                Moof94 Newbie

Thanks for posting back Luckiest. My name is Mindy Huntington I am the owner/operator of M2M Marketing, LLC. Located in Price Utah. I need $30,000.00 for 1 year. I do have a Federal ID # and I am my own accountant, I am working on building my own accounting dept. to help with the work load. I have a business plan that I am revamping into a formal proposal with our changes that I could foward to you. Please email me at mhuntington@m2mmarketing.net and I can give you my contact info. I have implemented a set up fee (deposit) that clients will have to pay before we even start a campaign now. This will help absorb costs in case we have another skip like we have recently experienced. I am currently working on a contract with an infomercial production company that outsources their telemarketing needs.