Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2008 3:34 PM by myron27

Auto Carwash On Wheels, We Come to you!!

myron27 Newbie
      I am restarting a small business. Me and my dad started an auto detailing business a few years back, but couldn't continue because my dad had a full time job that prevented him from putting in the time. The business was begining to grow rapidly but because of my inexperience and me being soo young, I lack the management skills to keep it running smoothly. Let me give you a brief description of my business. It's basically a car wash on wheels, pressure washers, drums with water, sump pump, generator for power, a complete full carwash. etc.. customers call and make appointments and we come to them making it convient for customers at their homes or place of business. I already know what I need and a estimate of my cost to get started again. I only need a few thousand dollars, so my question is, who can I speak with in getting a business start up grant?
        • Re: Auto Carwash On Wheels, We Come to you!!
          Navigator
          I really love these mobile business ideas - I saw a guy around here that undercut everyone by 100 dollars doing windshield repair. So many auto services that can be..well... off the back of an automobile! Have you looked at getting a small business loan from a bank, or attending some seminars in your area to try and find private investors?
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: Auto Carwash On Wheels, We Come to you!!
              myron27 Newbie

Well I have credit issues and I was wondering, are there other options? if there are any. I've been to some seminars and their pretty much the same where there discuss different types of loans but I don't think I qualify for them. I don't need that much to get started only about 5 to 10 thousands bucks. where would I find a private investor?