Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 9, 2010 6:03 AM by Mongoose

I have no idea!

bizzi9 Newbie
      Well, I have an idea, but no idea how to go about it. I am greatly taken by the Japanese "Vitamin Drip" therapy that is available to hungover & otherwise health seeking individuals, as a quick fix or longer term therapy. The one I'm aware of is attached to a medical clinic and drips are administered by nurses/doctors. I have discussed the idea with others and there seems to be some interest & investment funds available, but I have no idea how to start a business. I am in my late 30's and have worked in the public service my entire career. I have no idea where to start.

Can someone point me somewhere?

Bizzi9
        • Re: I have no idea!
          LUCKIEST Guide
          I have no idea??, Welcome

Who are you?? Where are you?? Great that you have an idea.
          I am a SCORE Counselor and tell everybody who wants to start a business to start by going to SCORE.
          SCORE is FREE both in person and online.
          SCORE can help you develop both a Business and a Marketing Plan (FREE).
          Your local SCORE knows your area and can also recommend local bankers.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
            intechspecial Ranger
            SCORE is a great resource and they are direct an to the point with their advice.

Another great resource is the US Small Business Administration.

Both the SBA and SCORE have offices world wide, and chances are that there is one local to you.

There advice is free and worth its wait in gold.
              DomainDiva Ranger
              If this drip therapy is being administered in 'medical clinics' then it's a good bet that there are doctors involved above the nurses that administer the medication. You will need to deal with the medical and state licensing requirements in your state before you do anything further. You can contact your state medical licensing and administration board for more information.
                Navigator
                Hi Bizzi9-- Did you ever start your medical drip business?
                Medical marijuana is far more lucrative, I hear, in states that you can do it and get a license.