Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2008 7:16 AM by LUCKIEST

I want to start my own Chiropractic office

Chiro2008 Newbie
      I want to know if anyone can give me advice. I want to start up my own office and need approx. $45,000. My credit scores are between 620-650. I have about $10,000 to invest of my own money. We filed bancruptcy about 2 years ago. I have been an associate for 5 years and know the business inside and out. Are their companies out there that will lend to me in my situation.
        • Re: I want to start my own Chiropractic office
          NoBullFunding Scout
          With such a recent bankruptcy, your realistic chances of bank financing are slim. Chiropractors as a whole are struggling right now because many insurance companies won't cover them, and patients don't want to pay out of pocket. Your best best would be to find a practice for sale, and convince them to hold a note.

Watch out for the used car salesman on this forum who are going to pop up and tell you they can get you financing....their fees are going to be exorbitantly high.
          • Re: I want to start my own Chiropractic office
            LUCKIEST Guide
            I want to start my own Chiropractic office, Welcome

Who are you??, Where are you??

If I wanted to start my own Chiropractic office, I would visit SCORE. SCORE is FREE and they can help you develop both a Business and a Marketing Plan that lenders want to see.

Good luck, LUCKIEST