Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 18, 2008 4:34 PM by LUCKIEST


    Leo2004 Newbie

      hi there,


      i want to start a business with air-conditioning and home services, i alraeady have the EPA licence and some experience. what exactly should i do to regiser my business and where i have to do it?


      thank you.


      ps. i live in San Diego, CA
        • Re: HVAC
          LUCKIEST Guide
          HVAC, Welcome

          Who are you?? How soon do you plan on starting this business.
          Do you have a Business Name??

          If I was in your shoes (and I am not), I would do three things.

          1) Get a Lawyer and an Accountant
          2) Contact SCORE. SCORE is FREE and can help you register.
          3) There is a company called BUSINESSLICENSES (one word). You give them
          your zip code and they will tell you all the business licenses you need.

          Good luck, LUCKIEST