Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2008 8:53 PM by terrilorah

Baby Boomers

terrilorah Newbie
      I am a home business owner who is a baby boomer. My kids are grown and I have two grandkids but with the economy the way it is, I was getting worried about my future. I worked in a nursing home and saw what kind of end those who live there have. Their quality of life stinks and I knew I didn't want to wind up like them. I decided that it wasn't going to be that way for me and so I searched for a home business, knowing that network marketing was the way I wanted to go.

There are so many scams and stuff online that it was really a no brainer when I found Mia Bella Candles. About a year before someone gave me a candle to burn and I loved the smell. So when I started searching for a home business, I remembered how much I liked the candle and looked up their website. I realized that Scent-sations was a great fit because it was a simple concept and easy to duplicate. I hate complicated things at my age!

I can retail for immediate cash, do fundraisers for bigger profits and then later down the road, residual income. Any business is work. You have to be willing to roll up your sleeves and do the work, just like a brick and mortar store. I ran a daycare for 10 years, and it was a business that I made good money at but when the business is done, the money is gone if you don't invest it.

I am inviting all baby boomers who really want to take a look at a legimate business to go to my website and see for yourself if this company would be a good fit for you.

If you love scented candles and have a passion to find a secure future, I invite you to come see our company site at <a href="http://www.miabellacandlesite.com/">MIaBella</a>

Thanks,
      Terri
      717-333-6988

Has anyone else done something later on in life after realizing that as a baby boomer you needed to secure your future? I would love to hear your ideas.