Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2008 6:44 AM by LUCKIEST

How to attract the traffic so your business does well.

deepoet Adventurer
      Ever heard the expression "It
      is better to give than to receive". It's true. whether it's advice, clothing, food, money, service, information, etc whatever it is, (to get right to the heart of it all) you will get back what you give out. By helping someone with their need, your attract your needs to be met.

THE MORE YOU GIVE, THE MORE YOU GET!

If you want your business to thrive don't be afraid to lend an ear and show someone something that will help them out. Buy something from them only if it's within your means, even if you don't need it, pass it on to another who does need it or could use it. You see, it go's with out saying, everytime you give out you will get back. But the key to giving is a matter of how your are giving. The top most successful business professionals in any business had to start somewhere and someone had to tell them something. Someone had to inform them, instru

To be successful in any business - You must be willing to learn.

You have to be teachable. If not, you'll always go around the same monutain never seeing life as it is.
      You'll have a view that's so limited, that you'll believe the world is flat (so to speak) and you'll think you can walk of the planet if you walk too far.

*IF
      YOU TRUELY WANT SUCCESS, ALWAYS BE A STUDENT.*
      I am and I will be for the rest of my life!

The
      most incredibly wealthy people who understand this vital key in lIfe will
      still stop and listen if you say, "Hey, do you
      want to learn something I found out."

Remember, "It is better to give than to receive." If you give someone advice, an opportunity, information, whatever it is, whatever you need or desire, it will come back to you. I can't tell you how many times I've fed the homeless but at the same time I can't tell you how many time I've been invited out to lunch, dinner and breakfast and someone else snatched the bad news (the check) right out of my hand and said "I got it".

I can't tell you how many times I've bought someones product, item, book, or whatever and I didn't even need it but I knew someone who did and in an almost mirror like way someone open up a door for me that I didn't know existed or brought something to me and I just had to think for a second and then I know why that happened. It's exciting.

To put it to you plain in simple if you need more business give someone who is not doing as well as you are some business. If you know how to get more sales then anyone else on the planet, share that with someone who could use it. The misconception is "then we'll run out of things for our selves". That is simply not true. In fact if you understand the law of attraction you'll see that whatever you think about and feel inside yourself you bring about in your life. (For those who are new to this subject go to http://www.youtube.com and type up "The secret" or "the law of attarction" for further explanation on this matter).

Finally, if you need advice for your business, ask around but first, what do you know, share that first.
      If you have a sure fire way to help your neighbor get their business off the ground, do that and if you need help with yours it's going to happen. You'll attract it.

Call it faith if you will, it's just true.

GIVE AND YOU WILL RECEIVE.

BEST REGARDS

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS

DEEPOET