Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2008 5:49 PM by herculestex1

Do you outsource your HR?

Navigator
      We have used companies like ADP and Prestige--- it's expensive, but also let's us focus on what we do.
      The same is true for things like accounting and janitorial services-- outsource that, too.
      Yet, some folks think that the "small business" practical method is to try to it yourself to save money.

What do you think?
        • Re: Do you outsource your HR?
          da1969 Newbie

I most certainly do! As a small business owner, I don't have the office space for a full fledge staff, therefore, all of my back-office functions, including HR, are outsourced to a Virtual Assistant service....I only pay for hours needed and they are extremely professional, friendly, and reliable. They have been true life-savers....Cudos to Achieve Virtual Assistant Services! www.achievevas.com
            kris2008 Newbie
            Mongoose-you may have already made a decision on your payroll, but just in case you haven't....I use a company called Paycycle for all of my clients' payroll that I process and for our payroll processing. For a company with 5 employees, it's $42,99 and then $1.50 per add'l contractor or employee. You pay by the staff you have NOT by the week like most companies charge you. I also process my husband's business's payroll through Bank of America which is done by the people at Paycycle and that only costs us $16/month and that's b/c I choose to let them to do the state filing for our taxes(it's free if you do it yourself). Both systems process all of our federal & state filings including the payments and forms. They also provide you with W2's and/or 1099's. If you would like to talk about it feel free to call me Monday-Friday, 8-5 (CST). I could have you set up & using one of them, train someone you have on staff or yourself to process the payroll for you or we could do it for you. The accounting side of our business is very small and I'm trying to add more clients. We are a virtual assistant company and we charge by the hour which depending on how large you are, it would take me less than an hour for each payroll (for a company of 5). You can reach me at 281-469-2063 or 888-559-4443, ext #1.
            Thank you and good luck!
            Kris Stanley
            www.vpibinc.com
              herculestex1 Wayfarer
              when i first started i used bank of america to process payroll.

Plus Service
              $15 a monthIf all employees are paid by direct deposit to a Bank of America account
              $30 a monthIf any employees are not paid by direct deposit to a Bank of America account

|!http://www.bankofamerica.com/x.gif!
              |Basic Service|
              when i first started i used bank of america to process payroll.

Plus Service
              $15 a monthIf all employees are paid by direct deposit to a Bank of America account
              $30 a monthIf any employees are not paid by direct deposit to a Bank of America account
              $0Free when all employees are paid by direct deposit to a Bank of America account
              $15 a monthIf any employees are not paid by direct deposit to a Bank of America account