This discussion is locked
Post a new topic
17 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2009 12:34 AM by shirlee RSS

Route Financing

TAM123 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
How can a person raise the money needed to buy a income producing route like a FedEx Home delivery route that would bring in around $72,000.00 to $84,000.00 per year with a gross income around $52,000.00 to $61,000.00 after the Truck payment and fuel?
  • Re: Route Financing
    Fortis Newbie
    Hello TAM123,

Tell us do you have any expeirence with a FedEx route? Do you already have the truck?

Thanks

Collin
    Fortis Capital
    cobringer@gofortis.com
      Vandam Newbie
      I already own and operate a FedEx route and I see the value in growing the business with additional routes.
      I have a goal of operating 4 routes in the South Florida area. I am looking at financing options to see if it makes sense.
      Do you finance routes?
        LUCKIEST Master
        Route Financing, Welcome

Great numbers, Tell me more. How long have you been in business??

Do you have an Accountant?? How about a Business and Marketing plan that I can read??

How Much Financing are you looking for?? and for How long??

LUCKIEST
          TAM123 Newbie

I have been with the FedEx *Ground program for about 10 years now. Here at Continental First Federal, Inc we provide lease financing and we have put more than 30,000 vehicles on the road in this time frame, therefore the contractors come to us for the acquisition of a Truck or Delivery Van and sometimes they come to us to lease fiancé a used truck or step van and they need help with buying the route as well, I have no problem putting a lease purchase contract on the vehicle but we don't have the resources to handle the route financing however we do have a in-house C.P.A. on staff and the accounting ability to collect that payment at the same time we ACH our payment for the vehicle, if that would be of a benefit to you as a investor or share the request with you if you have the resources to fiancé the route purchase for any credit worthy FedEx or to be contractor, but we want to keep the vehicle lease in-house, since that is how we grow our business. Should this opportunity hit a sweet spot, call me 1-800-998-8997.
          Vandam Newbie
          I have been a contractor for 18 months and this past Christmas season was better than last year even though we are in a recession. We have picked up more business because of the online purchasing and DHL going out of business.
          I can easily seek additional routes from my HUB when they become available but I need the investment of 50k-70K to buy it(including truck). They will probably average $85k gross and the main expense is salary ($35K).
          As I get into multiple routes, I will incorporate.
            funds29 Newbie
            Great I know right now you are leasing your trucks from fed ex. Have you ever thought about buying your truck we great programs for long and short haul trucks. We can secure you funds for your routes also. The funds are credit driven the buying of trucks are not. lets talk contact me at www.innovativereturns.com thanks.
            TAM123 Newbie
            I can help with this growth, call us at 1-800-998-8997 and ask for Tom or Norman or Tony or Terry or Charlie, we all can help give you answers...
            shirlee Newbie
            Hi Vandam,

How was it when you first stared out. Did you get training from the person you bought the route from? How long did it take you to become comfortable with your route. Is there ever a time when you have not delivered all your packages for whatever reason.....like you ran out of time. I know there is a learning curve to the route but am a little nervouse about learning it and getting to all the locations. How often do routes become available? Any advice
          TAM123 Newbie
          I am trying to raise another $3 to $5,000,000.00, we all ready raised $63,000,000.00, are you a player
        TAM123 Newbie

No " not at this time for the route, we are trying to find a source to help you on that side of the purchase, but we do Lease/Finance the Truck or Van new or used so please call should you need help on that side at 1-800-998-8997 or go online at http://www.cffsales.com/ . and just pick your division and complete the application and hit the summit button and if we have your e-mail information you should get a response within 30 min. or less.
      TAM123 Newbie
      Dear Fortis Capital,
      I have been with the FedEx *Ground program for about 10 years now. Here at Continental First Federal, Inc we provide lease financing and we have put more than 30,000 vehicles on the road in this time frame, therefore the contractors come to us for the acquisition of a Truck or Delivery Van and sometimes they come to us to lease **fiancé** a used truck or step van and they need help with buying the route *as well*, I have no problem putting a lease purchase contract on the *vehicle* but we don't have the resources to handle the route financing however we do have the accounting ability to collect that payment at the same time we **ACH** our payment, if that would be of a benefit to the a *+investor or share the request with you if you have the resources to +fiancé+ the route, but we want to keep the vehicle lease +in-house+ since that is how we grow our business. +*Should you want to call me for more information, I have a toll free # at 800-998-8997 ext 222 and my **name** is Tom **Meeks*.....Call me if you have interest!!!!

playaction Newbie
    Hi TAM123

If you can't get a loan from a bank or whatever, you might think about putting a business plan together to purchase at least 2 routes, paying a supplimental driver to run the 2nd route. This way you could at least give an investor a decent return on investment.
    I know that a good FedEx home delevery route is a great investment and will make a decent living for an owner, but I don't think that 1 route alone would be enough to find a private investor/partner. Are you planning on picking up extra routes during Peak next year? will you have the extra capital to rent the extra vans and pay your drivers at that time, not relying on the money that will come form the extra routes?

If I had money to invest, I would definately put it towards a FedEx home delivery contractor, but only if they were going to be able to show some growth and perhaps have at least 2 routes.
    Anyway, just my thoughts. Good luck! And maybe think about puting together a business plan. FedEx contractors are basically business owners, with the potential to make good money!

Good Luck!
    Darrick
    funds29 Newbie
    We have private funds for truck routes and unsecured lines of credit check out www.innovativereturns.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...