Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2008 5:45 PM by intechspecial

It's OFFICIAL, BOFA FORUM ADMIN DOESN"T CARE!!!

websolutions Tracker
      I am tired of placing suggestions regarding this forum here and no one not taking any action on it.

I am going to give it one more try, is there anyway, that you guys can also display the date when an article is posted? It currently shows when the last person replied to the post but it doesn't show when the original post was posted.

Why am I asking this? Because I want to know how old the post is, I don't want to waste my time on posts that are old, do you catch my drift?

I hope you do and can do something about this, thanks!
        • Re: It's OFFICIAL, BOFA FORUM ADMIN DOESN"T CARE!!!
          Lighthouse24 Ranger
          I've visited a number of other forums that look and function exactly like this one, down to the page layout and color scheme -- so I assumed that this was running under a third-party engine (not something BoA's IT guys did), and beyond what the moderators are doing to censor or delete posts, that it more or less runs on autopilot. Until a new release of the engine is provided and installed, I'm not expecting any functionality changes. Still, I think it would be less frustrating for all of us if the "about" and "help" panels confirmed or explained more how the relevant aspects of the underlying process worked.
            needwc Newbie
            It definately is not a smooth running machine. Very frustrating forum to say the least.
              intechspecial Ranger

I understand the frustration everyone has in regards to this forum.

I actually like the format.

I do not believe that the BOFA does not care, I just think they have to be selective in there responses to concerns.

Really if this is such a terrible forum why are we here?

I would have to say that I have been probably one of the biggest complainers on this site, as well as one of the most disliked.

So I keep coming back and posting on this horrible forum?

If I really thought it was such a horrible forum would I even try to make an effort to contact the support team?

Hey here is an idea, why don't all of us go to one of our favorite restuarants and enjoy dinner. We can sit their for hours and complain about how terrible the food and service is.

The next day, let's get up and do it all over again. Maybe for breakfast lunch and a midnight snack as well.

I really think that this is a good idea that BOA has, and contrary to prior belief, they have a little bit more knowledge about the market and industry they are trying to reach.

By the way yesterday's meal was horrible, as this guy sat next to me that smelled. The restaurant owner says he is one of their best customers, and people come from all over the world to watch his display at the dinner table.Gross as this may be, the restaurant owner is increasing his profit.