Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2008 3:06 AM by sunny82422

Business partner in China

sunny82422 Wayfarer

This is Sunny from Ningbo, China. a smart, honest, lady. I have working experice on export for more than 5 years, and less of three years working experience in a famous globe company which in top of 500 fortune. I would like to assist you handle the business in China. we provide the service as below;

• Products Sourcing
      • Factory Audit
      • Products inspection before shipment
      • Order handle
      • Others to be discussed

We will provide service on commision or paided on each projects. Pls don't hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiry, we will be very glad to do the service for you.

E-mail: sunnynb(at)yahoo.cn

Mobile:886-13028988580

• Re: Business partner in China
          answers Wayfarer
          please tell me more about your services. I would like to get more business oversees.
            • Re: Business partner in China
              sunny82422 Wayfarer
              Hello,

Our service is such as you let us know the products and it's detailed specification and we sourcing the factory for you, then offer you the price. if you think the price is ok, we will collect samples for you, then audit factory before order. follow up order, and inspection products before shipment. we will trace all the process from factory sourcing until ship successful, all of those service together we need 5% commision on the total amount.

If you are interested pls contact us at sunnynb(at)yahoo.cn.Looking for your reply.