Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2008 7:52 AM by LUCKIEST

Hiring Sales Associates for a Home Based Business

salesdirector Newbie

I've seen quite a few posts here from people who would like to work from home. I am currently recruiting Virtual Sales Associates for Team Double-Click and would love the opportunity to help others find the work they are looking for. Please keep in mind that this position is commission only and although we are accepting applications, there are only a limited number of positions open at this time.

Currently we're looking for high-energy individuals with outstanding interpersonal skills to sell virtual staffing solutions. As a Virtual Sales Associate, you will be responsible for contacting and developing sales leads, and closing sales with no geographic limits. We'll support your career growth with ongoing sales training, advanced sales tools and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative. It's a high-speed, exciting career with unlimited earnings potential!

What Is A Team Double-Click^® ^Virtual Sales Associate?

A Team Double-Click® Virtual Sales Associate is an individual who wishes to build their client base, backed by Team Double-Click®'s recognized branding and stellar reputation.

• As a Virtual Sales Associate for Team Double-Click® you will have the ability to seek out clients on your own, and have them placed with one of our highly qualified executive level virtual assistants.
      • If accepted into the program, you will be allowed to use the Team Double-Click® name, brand, logos, and marketing messages and will receive sales training.
      • You build your client base and receive a commission based on the number of hours each client uses with Team Double-Click®.
      • There are no set up fees to become a Team Double-Click® Virtual Sales Associate. However you must pass our interview process.
      • You may also choose to recruit other Virtual Sales Associates and earn money from the sales generated by your recruits' clients. Commissions from recruits are paid one-level deep only.
      • An attractive compensation package also allows for advancement opportunities

If you're interested please contact me at salesdirector@teamdoubleclick.com for more information.