Post a new topic
    10 Replies Latest reply on Dec 13, 2008 10:10 AM by stephenb

Lets talk Business

mharris24 Newbie

Hello,

I am with Traverus Travel. Please come to my website www.watchourmovie.com and www.truevacations101.traverustravelnetwork.com. The compensations plan is great and up to 70% off of all travel with traverus for members. Take a look and tell me what you think.

Maranda
      faram24@gmail.com
      hope to hear from you soon.
        • Re: Lets talk Business
          intechspecial Ranger
          Ok good way to start this thread.

Can you tell me more about your business and what it is you do?
              mharris24 Newbie
              Well did you go to the website? The website gives alot of information on the background. The celebrities that are affliated with them. Who this company is managed by. All that good info is in the website. But all in all i am a certied travel agent with Traverus. I can take vacations through my website and get up to 70% off. I can make a monthly residual income from month to month by signing up others for this great offer.
                  intechspecial Ranger

I would rather learn more from you directly before I go to the website.

Please give detailed infomation if you could.

Also, please be careful with the way you are posting. You are posting the same response in every thread you come to, you need to be posting something that is relevant to the topic. I am not being critical of you, I am only trying to help, as you could get banned from the community for this type of posting.

Thanks,
                  Mike(intechspecial)

Detailed information about your business please?
                      mharris24 Newbie

TraVerus Travel is an affiliate based international travel company with tens of thousands of agents spanning over 90 countries. TraVerus Travel is one of the leading providers of travel services and education in the world and is the exclusive travel partner of 5CTV and China Clicks2. With John O'Hurley-our celebrity spokesperson, our International online travel radio show-TraVerus Celebrity Travel Talk, and our leading edge travel portal, TraVerus Travel is changing the future of travel.
                  stephenb Newbie

OWN MY VERY OWN TRAVEL BUSINESS. EMAIL ME THE COST OF DURING THIS ALONG WITH MORE INFORMATION.