Post a new topic
    14 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2010 2:22 AM by fanguide3617

Tryin to post biz on Craigslist, keep getting denyed

borrowedtime Adventurer
      Hi, Please does anyone know the secret to Craigslist, I tryed posting Business on there but keep getting denied?
      I'm missing something, plenty of adult services, but can't post Home Business. What I'm I missing here. I will post myself, Il ost everything from previous business so I'm willing to work long and hard but have no money for marketing, looking for free ways to advertise business. I just started.
      I have one last question, until my business takes off does anyone know of a affiliate or other type of business I can do to make some real money now. I don't have the time or money to try to find something that might work 6 months from now? I'm on the streets end of Nov if I can't start making money asap. I had enough money thru end of Nov. I'm renting a room in a home now. Can anyone please help. I will work hard and 7 days a week. Right now my wheels are just spinning and going nowhere. I know how a hamster feels now. THANK YOU
        • Re: Tryin to post biz on Craigslist, keep getting denyed
          allcars Adventurer
          you may be trying to post to the wrong heading. try different posting locations.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            intechspecial Ranger
            Your best be would be to contact Craigslist about this, or try and find support on the Craigslist site.

I believe they have a decent Knowledge Base to help you.
            1 of 1 people found this helpful
              Navigator
              If you're a spammer, then try ezadsuite.com-- they do captcha breaking.
              There are several software platforms that list on Craigslist.

However, I'd follow the guidelines mentioned by Mike-- intechspecial.
              You're listing something wrong.
                intechspecial Ranger
                borrowedtime -

How are things going for you?
                  borrowedtime Adventurer
                  Hi intechspecial and everyone else. Thanks for your info I did email craigslist with questions. Of course no anwser back. I checked out mongoose advise at ezadsuite, sounds fanfastic, and a great way to free up your time, but I have a No Budget right now,although when I start get going I will start doing this the right way, not the horse and buggy way. I'm not an expert by any means, but I have some knowledge. I learn more and more everyday thanks to people like you and this whole community. I'm just treading, no progress yet, but I wont give up.My business is a great product and saves people huge amounts of money on travel. As you might have seen Im searching for digital camera on Black Friday, going to be trying to find ways to make money doing that and later incorporate the 2 businesses together. I feel my plan,goals will work. I still have work to do with finding work, website for photo's etc. Im sure there is stuff I'm not even aware of yet, but I will continue to do my due diligents. Some days I feel like just giving up, but my gut says don't do it you are so close. I still have people telling to get in the real world, you will never make it and I keep telling them I will. I want SO BADLY to go back to them and say HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!, The soon to be ex told me yesterday in just a matter of speaking "Put the Crack Pipe Down and Walk Away". No belief in me and what I will accomplish. One good thing though is when someone tells me " You Can't" that justs fuels me up to prove them wrong. I did take advise and updated my profile. and have checked the boxes on the right hand side of page. Thanks for keeping on track.
                      intechspecial Ranger
                      borrowedtime -

Is not this the typical response we receive from everyone? Stating that we will fail on every level.

I still get it to this day. The same people(family, friends, acquantances) all say the same thing they did a few years back.

"You cannot succeed, it will not be possible." They all have their own way of stating this as well.

I can remember taking a few business courses at a university with a group of entrepreneurs. The group had all walks of life and all levels of understanding and experience in business.

Almost everyone in that class doubted my abilities, either verbally or through a lack of response when trying to network with them.

Since taking that class over 80% of the business owners or soon to be business owners failed on every level. Towards the end of the course, I announced that I had opened the doors to my company. The class looked at me like I was "crazy". That was in May of 2006. I am now almost at my break even point(I expected this to happen within months not years).

During the process I had some business consultants from SCORE, SBA, and others state I would fail in the way I was doing business. They were absolutely correct in their viewpoint.

After several adjustments, I might have finally found a way that will actually work, but only time will tell this to be true or not.

As far as what people tell you, take what you need leave the rest.

Most importantly, never believe someone that tells you that you do not have the ability to succeed, and that you should give up.

I think that you find the ones that state to you you have not a chance, are the ones that are in the real trouble with success. Seeing an opportunity to "deflate" you allows them to rationallize their own defeats as being common for everyone.

As far as your ex and what you hear from them - this may depress you, and any change in life is difficult to say the least.

Use this change as a way to EMPOWER YOURSELF, and make your life better.

Your other choice is to become defeated, and let the seperation become the driving success in your failure. Do not give your ex this power over you, by you holding resentments, animosity, and a constant fear of the unknown.

I wish you best in what you do, and this is now your opportunity to KNOCK THEM DOWN.

So get off of you behind, get out their and GET IT DONE!

**:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
                        intechspecial Ranger

borrowedtime -

You can do this, don't let anybody tell you differently.

Time to get to work!

:)
                        unclefester Wayfarer
                        Hang in there

Try posting in the "Services", I have successfully posted there for my construction firm, I also looked under "services/creative" for posting advertisements for my Photography company. Several of my competitors post there. Good Luck

Tim aka Uncle Fester
                          fanguide3617 Wayfarer
                          Hi,

My business is listed in Craiglist. I have been doing this for 2 months, There has been no problem. When, my ad expire. I post it again. No fee. My business, is a multi-service company. The ad is listed in the business section. website: at-your-service.net