Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2008 3:56 PM by Chris_Black

Expansion Capital

DeluxeTanning Newbie
      I am currently seeking financial capital to expand my business. I own and operate a Tanning Salon. We offer a wide variety of services other then tanning. Our services include, cosmetics, full body waxing, and nails. As well as other products. Business is doing great. My location has been in business for almost 10 years. I purchased the business from a dead beat owner in Feb 08, and business has been great since. I now have the opportunity to take over the space next door. My plans is to add, 4 hair stations and more tanning beds (which I already have in storage, and paid for). I have only been in business for less then a year, all my equipment is paid off. I do not owe a dollar to anyone. My personal credit is not the best. I have started the begining stages of establishing business credit, but not yet where I need to be. In all my business is worth, $135,000 in equipment and $175,000 overall. I have recieved couple different offers, but refused them. My goal is to become bigger, and with the addition of hair services it will allow me to take over my competition. Im a looking for $40,000 loan or LOC. I hope this site can help me. look forward to any and all replies. Thanks
        • Re: Expansion Capital
          MotherFund Newbie
          If your business accepts credit cards we would be more than happy to work up a proposal for you. Give me a call at your convenience and let's see if we can help. We specialize in funding for small business.

Jeff Benat / Mother Fund
          866-923-6710 ext 215
          or my direct line is 469-402-1125
              DeluxeTanning Newbie
              Thanks, but i am currently looking for other means. I do not feel comfortable switching my processing company, and paying over 40% interest on a loan. I am not in deep financial trouble. Thanks for your reply.
                  Chris_Black Newbie
                  Deluxe Tanning:

We have many different programs that provide funds to businesses. I would like to talk to you about the programs we have and which one would be best for you. Please contact me so I can get some more information on your particular business.

Chris Black
                  Projects Director
                  Making Obstacles Manageable, Inc.
                  (866) 942-9199 ext. 223
                  cblack@m-o-minc.com
                  1 of 1 people found this helpful