Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2008 2:37 PM by ipanic

What is best way to webmarket my network marketing?

iLearning4U Wayfarer
      As a founding Member of www.iLearningGlobal.tv I have been trying to use technology to reach large groups of people to introduce this phenomenal network marketing opportunity. The company advises a one on one approach as a methodology to start my teams. I agree that the interaction of a phone call or a visit to introduce someone to the business is the best approach. But, I still believe technology would allow me to advance the idea to multiple large groups at a much faster pace. Your ideas on how to introduce, recruit, train and maintain teams through web marketing would be appreciated. I could see me introducing this new opportunity to many and then having them sign up under someone else. How would I engineer a methodology that kelps me retain the group I engage?
        • Re: What is best way to webmarket my network marketing?
          Navigator
          Have you tried attending seminars to recruit people into your idea? I'm sure alot of people are eager to hear more about your ventures with this company. Your post on this forum is a good start, for general feedback and awareness, but really getting out and explaining yourself to people at trade shows or conventions can work wonders.
              iLearning4U Wayfarer
              We are currently signed up to attend many seminars in the near future. We are also putting on seminars and inviting people to attend free business opportunity event. iLearningGLobal is based here in Phoenix and as such I have speakers from the faculty readily available to speak to groups. Danny White former Dallas Cowboys quarterback and Superbowl winner is in our group and has offered to speak. I agree feet on the groung is best approach...just trying to figure out how to use the internet to really make the tap root grow. I am making our group available to speak wherever an opportunity arises. Thanks!
                  Navigator
                  It's a bit of a longshot, but have you looked at maybe starting a Webcast? First, get the word out a little more about iLearningGlobal and get people interested, then use a conferencing website or social app such as Stickam to go live with an in-studio presentation, pausing for short intermissions to take questions from viewers. Really capitolize on the social networks, they are teaming with alot of potential to advertise your ventures. Make a group on Facebook or Myspace, friend alot of like-minded people, and discuss between yourselves - It's a great way to get more ideas and like I've said before, network. The wonderful thing about the internet is the sheer volume of people that you can put yourself in front of, and there are countless mediums. If you're willing to drop money into advertising, why not try a Google AdWords campaign?
                ipanic Newbie
                Obviously, there is no best single way --but, you'll want to tap the social networks. It's kinda funny as I read your subject line....because it screams social networking like facebook, linked-in, meet-up, etc. The list goes on and on. Check out this list of networking sites on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_social_networking_websites

Encourage actual face to face meetings and seminars to these groups to start building your foundation. At these meetings, seek out the Type A's and influencers who can then take charge and build their downlines. Nurture and support these people like nobody's business so that they become successful. It is important that you make them successful first....that's the secret behind network marketing because people need to believe that they too can become successful because in the end that's what you're really selling and your products and services are only icing on the cake.