WORK  FROM  HOME

dmccutch Wayfarer
      .........AND GET

Up to $1,200 - $1,500 per month Part Time

or $6,000 - $8,000 per month Full Time

No experience needed.

Will train!

www.ecoquestintl.com/dmccutch

Fill out the form on the left and we will get back to you with details.
        • Re: WORK  FROM  HOME
          Navigator
          I'd like to know more but hear directly from you - Could you give more details on what you do and how we're supposed to get involved?
            blitzlocal Adventurer
            Hi Aletha,

Is this MLM?
            If so, how much do you get on our sales versus how much do we earn?
            I know there are a lot of folks selling air filters-- and they do a great job.

Dennis
                dmccutch Wayfarer
                Hello Dennis,

This would be considered MLM. The company pays you a commission for sales along with the profits you make from your own sales. These are not air filters. The number one product of this company is the air purifier. It attacks the dust particles, bacteria, fungus, odors, etc. where they are. They are NASA endorsed. Quite an impressive machine. Your profit from each sale of the air purifier would be from $250 - $350 dollars. I am fairly new at this myself. As you can see from the wesite, this company has a wide array of products. I have read and heard a whole bunch of presentations regarding online businesses and this one really does what it says. You do have to put in a little time but the earnings and company incentives are well worth it! Some of the company bonuses are brand new cars, trips, etc. The earning potential with this company is astronomical. I know a man and his wife who have been with the company for less than 5 years and have earned more money than what you could believe. This is definitely NOT a get rich quick scheme!!! You will run your own business that the company will help you set up and will support you every step of the way. I hope this answers your questions. If not let me know and I will try to answer them for you.

Sincerely,

Aletha