Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 15, 2008 4:05 PM by laborvisalaw

    I have international employees that are outside the US

    blitzlocal Adventurer
      I want to bring them into the US on a H1B, but it's so hard. One is from the UK and a few are from India.
      Does anyone have experience here? I don't want to pay $50k to a lawyer or buy a license from an offshore company.
      What can I realistically expect in terms of time spent and cost? The next application submission for visas is almost a year from now.

      internet marketing for small business
        • Re: I have international employees that are outside the US
          laborvisalaw Wayfarer

          The H-1B visa opens in April and is usually gone within a week. However, you may be able to bring your foreign employees to the U.S. on L-1 visa. The L-1 visa is fairly similar to the H-1B visa, however, it has great advantages when it comes to bringing existing foreign employees into the U.S.

          I'd be happy to explain further your options.

          Best regards.

          Capitol Immigration Law Group | Toll free: (888) 878-4721 |