Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2008 7:37 PM by greeleyclark

New startup Business help

greeleyclark Newbie
      Hello all, I am looking for some help with getting a equiptment lease or credit. I currently am in the process of starting my own Graphic Art, Silk screening and embroidery company. I have already established all licences needed to begin my business even obtained a website. I have an EIN number but somewhat bad personal credit and unable to get credit or a loan. I have 3 to 4 contracts ready to be signed from other small businesses for my service. What should i do with not having the credit score to assist my home business? All my needed equiptment will cost me about $18000.00. I have 40% of cost needed to get my equiptment but want to use it for supplies.
        • Re: New startup Business help
          Fortis Wayfarer
          Hello,

Hope all is well. We can certainly help. Email me the details of the equipment. Also check us out online.

Thanks

Collin
          Fortis Capital
          cobringer@gofortis.com
          www.gofortis.com
          • Re: New startup Business help
            greeleyclark Newbie
            Hello i received your email from small business on line. I am looking to lease a Brothers embroidery machine and silk screening equipment from Silk Screening Supply Company. All my equipment will cost roughly $18000.00. The problem is i have bad personal credit from old accounts that are now paid but still affecting my credit. I have business and clientele to support my business but not the credit to fund my business. I am looking to pay all my business equipment off within 2 years. Can your company help