Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 8, 2008 11:34 AM by DomainDiva

    Foreign National wants Work Visa by Starting Business

    quique123 Newbie
      For as long as i can rememeber i have wanted to live in the US and work there. I studied there a while ago and now I finally have an idea for an investment in a company. I once read that a foreigner can get residency by either getting a sponsor company, diplomatic asylum or investing in a US business about $50k. Does anyone know if this is true?