Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 7, 2008 10:33 AM by kephen

looking for business partner

kephen Newbie
      Hi,everyone.I am glad to come to this forum.THIS IS MY FIRT POSTING HERE!

Let me introduce myself firstly,my english name is Kephen,26 years old,from Foshan Guangdong province of China.

I have been thinking about doing business with friends abroad or cooperating with foreigners.I want to sell on ebay.I have one friend in Australia,he is very smart and interesting and very good people.I have been purchasing agent for him,I purchase knives for him to sell on ebay in Australia.To be honest I do not know what should I sell on ebay myself.

And now I have my own small business company registered in Hongkong,and this company is cooperated with one of my foreign friends.We have made some progress but economic crisis really infect our business now.So I need to get more business chances from more customers or partners.I think we can cooperate in many different ways,for example acting as sourcing agent,we can discuss it if you have the idea of doing business with China market or your are interest in China.

If you want to know more about me,or China market,pls just contact with me.

Email: kephenn0305@yahoo.com.cn