Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2008 2:42 PM by Mergent

FREE Market Reasearch for your new comapny.

Mergent Adventurer
      Greetings to all,

My name is Brian Mosko, and I own Mergent Planning and BusinessPlanTalk.com. In these tough economic times, we all need to stick together, so in an effort to do my part, I am offering free market research packages from BizMiner.com to three lucky registrants on businessplantalk.com. The categories will be as follows.

The person who is the top poster in the forums will be given a free market research packet.
      One person out of all monthly registrants will be given a free market research packet.
      And the person who comes up with the most inventive marketing idea will be given a free market research

Remember, these contests will be EACH AND EVERY MONTH, and we may add new contests from time to time.

Please visit www.BusinessPlanTalk.com, and register (its FREE!) and be entered to win the market research package!

Best Regards,

Brian Mosko
      Mergent Planning
      BusinessPlanTalk.com
        • Re: FREE Market Reasearch for your new comapny.
          Navigator
          Sounds great, Brian. What sort of market research will you do, however? What does this entail?
            • Re: FREE Market Reasearch for your new company.
              Mergent Adventurer
              Mongoose,

I will offer SIC drilldown specific research. I will give away FREE as part of the monthly drawing US market research for the winners business, a set of P&L's, state and metro research for that specific business, an industry financial profile for the overall industry performance, and also if needed a set of retail sales per square foot figures.

I'm just trying to do my part to help those who want to open a business.

Best Regards,

Brian
              Mergent Planning

www.BusinessPlanTalk.com
              magnacoil1 Wayfarer
              Brian,

Here is one for you, I have a self powering motor. The motor uses a 12 volt battery to start it, once it reaches a certin rpm it becomes self powering.
              this can power a car ,truck, boat or what ever you can think of. Applications for cars trucks and boats are the size of a shoe box. ITS NOT A MAGNET MOTOR either. nobody wants to touch this.
                blitzlocal Adventurer
                Hi Mergent,

Is there a catch? Are there samples we can see? This sounds fabulous-- who wouldn't want some assistance with market research in fine tuning their product offering and marketing strategy?

Dennis
                Analyst, BlitzLocal.com
                internet marketing for local businesses
                    Mergent Adventurer
                    Dennis,

No catch. I simply write all of the new members names down on paper, put them in a hat, and pull one. That simple. No one has to buy anything, no one has to "try something free for 30 days" and no one will ever be charged for the "free" reports. I am simply doing this to help people who are trying to start a business.

Please feel free to look at the sample reports from BizMiner.com. I cannot publish them due to their terms of service, but I will buy a complete set of reports for whoever the winner is.

Give me a call at 702-538-1798, I would love to sit down and talk with you about maybe partnering up on this project and some other things. I really like your website and layout.

And to all who read this, please feel free to enter and post on BusinessPlanTalk.com.

Best Regards,

Brian Mosko
                    Mergent Planning
                    www.MergentPlanning.com

www.BusinessPlanTalk.com
                  • Re: FREE Market Reasearch for your new company.
                    Mergent Adventurer
                    SBOC Community,

I recently decided to add up the value of the free market research that I was offering to one lucky registrant at BusinessPlanTalk.com. Here is what I found:

Industry Financial Profile: $99
                    Sole Proprietor P&L Profile: $99
                    US Market Research: $99
                    Local Market Research Report: $99
                    Area Demographics: $129
                    Retail Sales Sq. Ft. Report (if needed): $149
                    Business Failure Rate Index: $99
                    Industry Cluster Reports: $240
                    Industry Market Evaluator: $599
                    State Market Index: $599

Total Value: $2,211

This is FREE, (no strings attached) to one registrant a month, to the most active poster per month, and also the person who comes up with the most creative marketing idea.

Here's to registering!

Best Regards,

Brian Mosko
                    Mergent Planning

www.BusinessPlanTalk.com