Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2008 3:39 PM by Biz Online

funding for small business

jmj137 Newbie
      I own a Catholic bookstore and giftshop in a fast growing market. I am the only store like myself in the area. I've been in business for almost 2 years keepings things going by utilizing credit cards. I need to refinance high interest credt cards and pay outstanding vendors bills to keep the business going. I tried SBA but I needed an incredible dollar amount in revenues before they would even look at me. I'm looking for alternative financing since traditional venues appear not to be an option at this time.
        • Re: funding for small business
          NoBullFunding Scout
          If you are looking for $25K or less, please email me. I may be able to help.
            tqcouch Wayfarer
            Hello jmj137,

Tq here form Growbizpro,We may can help you for your small business. Since you been in business for almost 2 years, which is great, your on the verge of not being a start up company and that is a better chance for you to get funded for your financial needs at this moment.If you can send me more information to Tqcouch@gmail.com I can assure to help you and infrom you more about our Creative Finanicng program for your unique Business!

Tq
            TqCouch@gmail.com
            Thanks. have a great 1
              MotherFund Newbie

We can provide you a Credit Card Receipt Advance. We fund you cash in an amount dependant upon your average monthly credit card sales and the return is paid back via an automatic deduction of a small percentage of your daily credit card sales. If that sounds like something that might work for you and your business feel free to email or call me.

Jeff Benat
              Mother Fund
              866-923-6710 ext 215
              jbenat@motherfund.com
                Biz Online Adventurer
                If you've been in business for almost two years, go to your bank! If you have good credit, you should be able to get a $20 to $25k loan easily at good interest rates. Everyone's talking about the stress in the credit markets, but money is available. Talk to your bank first is my recommendation - after all, they already know your history.
                Good luck,
                Cilff