Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2008 4:00 PM by dmccutch

DO YOU WANT TO START A SMALL, HOME BASED BUSINESS?

dmccutch Wayfarer
      I have a retail business that sells environmental products. The products are sensational and really do sell themselves. You will do no cold calling or selling door to door. They range from indoor air purifiers, water treatment, laundry products, to power devices for your home. A very wide array of products. The company has been around for over 20 years. The air purifier is even on the international space station. All of the training is provided and the nice thing is that you will have little to no up front fees and expenses. You work as much or as little as you want. This can be either a part time or a full time position, you choose. Of course the more time you put in will determine the compensation you receive. It is extremely possible to reach a six figure income. This is not a get rich quick scheme. It is a business that you run. This is an established, proven business. They have a set of values and morals in place that will definitely make you feel right at home. You will have 24/7 support if you have any questions or problems. You are never alone with this company which I like. This can really change your life and can make you financially independent. There are bonuses such as new cars and trips.
      Please get back with me if you feel that this is for you. Send me an email at dmccutch@neo.rr.com and we will get you started.
      Your future really can be what you want it to be!