Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2010 8:02 AM by snvservices

Affordable & Effective Internet Marketing

intechspecial Ranger
      BlitzLocal is a breath of fresh air for small business owners needing a cost-effective and efficient way to reach there target audience online.

Do not take what I say as the truth, but let the truth speak for itself.

http://www.blitzlocal.com
        • Re: Affordable & Effective Internet Marketing
          blitzlocal Adventurer
          Mike,

Thanks for the kind words!
          The reason we started this business was to help dispel all the misinformation out there--
          so that small businesses could get real help in growing their sales in a simple, measurable way.

Dennis
          analyst, blitzlocal.com
          advertising for small business
            Navigator
            Yes, I've had the honor of working with Dennis and Blitzlocal from day one, and I must say that I've learned alot from this company. I remember around this time last year, Dennis was excited about the concept behind Blitzlocal, and really wanted to get out and help local businesses forge a solid online presence in their area. Now here we are, one year later, and really beginning to spread our wings. It's a fast time, and I hope we grow way beyond what we are today and help everyone we can.
              blitzlocal Adventurer
              This was an idea we had incubating for years. A couple of us from Yahoo knew the opportunity for serving local businesses was only going to get huge-- and that there were few companies that had a systematic approach for doing this in a simple manner, yet in a way that small businesses could understand. In other words, proving that they are showing up for searches that matter and tracking inbound phone calls to the site. Now we have 45 employees and are growing-- which has even accelerated in this economic climate. If you are a local business-- providing services that are medical, legal, or other professional services, let us show you!

Dennis
              Analyst, BlitzLocal.com
              internet advertising for local businesses
                Navigator
                Mike,

Thanks for the kind words!

If you have some time, I'd like to show you what we've built in the last two years. It's $10/month and helps small businesses (in particular, a professional service business that has an address), show up in search. If you want to pick a couple client to test it on, we'll provide a test for free. Everything is month to month with us, anyway.

Interested? Drop me a line or call.

Thanks,
                Dennis
                dennis@blitzlocal.com
                    snvservices Wayfarer
                    If you want to have affordable and effective internet marketing then it is always better to have a nice relationship with the clients so that there will not be any problem to ask any thing related to the projects and the cost.

Well we do provide some affordable marketing globally that is according to the cost and the requirements which serves them properly, basically we provide some packages regarding to the processes that are the part of Internet marketing like SEO and SEM.

For further details or any other requirements you can contact us or please provide us with some details.

http://www.snvinfotech.com
                    <!--Session data-->