Post a new topic
    28 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2008 3:27 PM by val_cards

Looking for help to start up a canine friendly business!

searosepetal Wayfarer
      My name is Laura Ruppel and I currently run a local dog walking company called Happy Tails. However, now I feel is the time to get my own Self Wash Dog Wash up and running since the Pet Market is drastically expanding. I grew up around animals with my father being the local veterinarian. Unfortunately he has come down with Alzheimers well before his prime and had to quit practicing. I want to carry on his love for animals with my own business and give back to the community thru it as well.

There is a prime retail space available next to the successful Petsmart. This would allow the wash to prosper right from the opening. I am looking for $45,000 to get all up and running . Costs would be recouped within 2 years according to the simple math of client forcast and low overhead costs associated with this business. I am working on applying for a federal grant but thought I would reach out to the public to see if there was any interest in helping Happy Tails Dog Wash get up and running. Let me know if you'd like to help.

Laura