Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 28, 2008 11:39 AM by intechspecial

How do you delete a post?

Matthew Wayfarer
      I was wondering how to delete a post. For those of you who dont know I would not put any information about your business on this site. If someone googles it this comes up usually on the first page because of the traffic coming here. Then anyone can read the forums without membership and get info on your company. If you are on here asking a question about business and they see that you do not know everything then they may question.

Havent had it to me yet, but would like to delete a post just in case.

Anyone have any ideas?
        • Re: How do you delete a post?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          How do you delete a post??

Good question Matthew. On the right side of the screen there is Forum Tips.

It says "Please post carefully. You can't edit a post after you've submitted it"

• Re: How do you delete a post?
            Lighthouse24 Ranger
            I'm not sure I understand your concern, but nevertheless -- I've effectively removed my own posts (for instance, when I submitted by mistake, or when I posted something once that propogated on it's own and became redundant) by clicking on the "Report as inappropriate" link and filling in the comment box saying that I was the one who posted the message and here's the reason I'm requesting that it be removed.

In general, if you're the one who wrote it and later decide that it doesn't help the community at-large (or exposes information in violation of community guidelines), then I think the moderators would take it down. Hope that helps. Best wishes.