Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2008 10:51 PM by intechspecial

Physically-Disabled Business Owner Looking For Funding.

beyonce2 Newbie
      I'm a physically disabled self-employed entrepreuner looking for funding to expand my home-based business. I need to accomodate my workspace with ample desk space, the latest word processing software upgrades, and visually appealing computers. My innate talent is information processing at the executive-level such as: database creation, business documents to include, letters. tables, memorandums, reports, agendas, etc., spreadsheet creation, and travel and meeting arrangements. I would possible like to expand into meeting, and event planning in some other geographical locations/states in the U.S.
      I am dealing with a difficult neurological back problem, neurological pain problems, breathing problems, and some fatigue issues. I am able to walk short distances, but with my medical conditions I can use my intellect, and mind to process informational business documents. I'm looking f or funding too to help me relocate to a more milder-weather geographical region where I can sustain my life, and practice my business at home comfortably. Howver, I have asthma with breathing problems that it is critical fro me to move where there is mild warm temperatures year round. If you can help to expand what I am envisioning please contact me. I can also do customer service representation; I have a good telephone, and interpersonal voice, I can retain moderate amounts of product information, and I speak articulately while enunciating etiquettely. I will leave a direct e-mail address shortly. Private phone number is: 585-663-6640.
      Thank you.