Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 23, 2008 9:23 AM by tliquidators

Business Loan or Line of Credit

tliquidators Wayfarer
      Hello! My name is Darron Thomas. I am the owner of Thomas Liquidators LLC. My company website is www.thomasliquidators.net. My business email address is support@thomasliquidators.net. I am looking for an unsecured business loan or line of credit for my business to use as working capital to purchase products, inventory & everyday expenses that comes with running a business. I have great personal credit scores of 700 with all three credit bureaus & also great business scores as well with DNB, Euifax & Experian. If someone can be of assistance to my company I will greatly appreciate it. My company is a wholesale trade company that deals with pretty much everything. Check out my company website to see full details of what we do. I have five employees with projected annual sales of around $150000. I'm looking for a loan or loc ranging anywhere from $25000-$100000. You can contact me directly on my cell at 662-306-3644 anytime. Thank you and have a great day. Waiting on a reply from anyone who can be an assistance to my company.