Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 23, 2008 9:28 AM by PaintballingC

Can you help?? I need guidance in obtaining funding

PaintballingC Newbie

My name is Josh Roberson and I have started an online paintball business http://www.paintballingcentral.com/ My business is only five months old, and my personal credit line is almost maxed out. That's why I'm having difficulties in obtaining a business line of credit, or loan on my own. I'm looking for anyone that can help me with ideas or help me through the process to obtain a loan or line of credit through my business name in the amount of $50,000.
      The 50,000 will cover all of the following expenses:

Legal fees for the business formation
      Accounting services
      Local and Online Marketing (ongoing)
      Office supplies
      Web development
      Telephone/Internet line installation

PaintballingCentral.com's mission is to provide quality products using the Internet to lower the consumer's cost. We exist to attract and maintain customers. When we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall into place. Our services will exceed the expectations of our customers. PaintballingCental.com has an easy-to-use website and an efficient distribution system.

In the next three years the company intends to create an icon e-commerce brand through laser-focused marketing and will grow to over $100,000 in revenue.

If your interested in helping me, or need more information, please email me at: paintballingcentral@gmail.com

Thanks for your time,
      Josh Roberson