Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 22, 2008 5:23 PM by Tony3143

A Good Business Poised To Make A Lot Of Money - Help Please

CandleLady Newbie

I currently own and operate a business by the name of Tracy's Scentsational Candles, LLC. I have been in business for 2 1/2 years and have finally discovered the perfect formula for creating a candle that both smells wonderful and looks great. I also sell car fresheners, diffuser kits, scented rose buds, and am planning on adding to the product line by adding bath and body products.

I have a wonderful product that is low cost, already has a loyal customer base, and is poised to do great things - all I need is a blessing! A blessing that is preferably in the form of an investor willing to take a chance and help grow this company.

I have done all of the things needed to establish myself as a legitimate company (incorporating it, business checking account, PPM to try to get investors biting, business plan, working on a marketing plan, internet presence via a website, etc.), but with all of that I am missing the one thing needed to expand - capital. I even started a website business to make extra money to buy inventory - but even that isn't helping.

I have ideas for the expansion of my company - which I will not discuss here - but just suffice it to say I have done my research and what I have here is an undiscovered goldmine.

If you want more information or can give me some advice or can be the Angel I am looking for, you can visit my website at http://tracysscentsationalcandles.com, or you can email me at admin@tracysscentsationalcandles.com.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this,

Tracy Lewis
      Owner/Operator
      Tracy's Scentsational Candles, LLC
      773-759-6866