Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 24, 2008 10:06 AM by DomainDiva

i am a great cook ...need help with  getting started

frankienono Wayfarer
      I dont know what im doing ,,,,i found this site and thought i would give it a shot, I am a very wide ranged chef , no im a cook , i cook food , The way my grandparents did , They didnt have any degree , They didnt follow a line in a cook book , they cooked with the love of food, We grew up poor , we didnt always have lots of item to cook with , We had what we had , I remember watching my mother make a meal from almost nothing , It was the way she knew what worked and what didnt , I feel i have this talent of "knowing", its quite simple really, It just works or it doesnt , I live just outside Chicago, and need help to make the most simple of ideas the most desired . Want to pick my brain?> franksnewsline@gmail.com
      FOOD IS MORE ,,,,ONLY WHEN IT LESS COMPLICATED,,, does that makes sense?
        • Re: i am a great cook ...need help with  getting started
          frankienono Wayfarer
          you need to think ......could this be the guy ..... can this guys food tatse that good ???
            DomainDiva Ranger

Frankie....hint: Rich people like people to cook for them. Oprah has a personal chef. Go where the rich people are with a nice little brochure. Maybe you could even make frozen meals for purchase (???).

If Nutrisystem, Jenny Craig and all the others can sell pre packaged meals why can't you?

Go get 'em!
                frankienono Wayfarer
                thanks for the positive vibe, i have many ideas at hand , a plan is nothing more than a quest . I am a puzzle at this point . I need a couple of small , but perfect sized items to complete the first stage . The home delivery concept will and has always played a major role in my "potential" goal of perfection . I also have cooked in a home for an employee of the Chicago bears. I left to pursue me . I wont be happy until I complete my mission. the fist is to take a spelling class i notice my skills are lacking !ha The second ....well ...that would be to have a strong backer, i would provide the location, the start up capital, all the begining woo,s. But the one item i need , the one thing i feel i just cant do without is ....security
                i need to know that i don't have to sell my knives if we have a slow month. i am confident that a 36 mo window of such security , would allow me the relaxed "root setting" environment that is needed. Hell ...after that bring on the storm . I am so confident with the flavors of what i cook ...not worried about them coming back , its working out the bugs while knowing someone has my back! its that simple ......just need a small backer arnd .75k
                thanks ..
                    DomainDiva Ranger

Have your friend that works for the Bears get some people from the organization to show up at a 'food party' where you prepare all this ymmy food and tell them how they can keep their fridge stocked. Kind of like a tupperware or Pampered Chef party only the product is food. (I say this because I have loads of Pampered Chef; one consultant had all all day come and go party new food every two hours.....oh was I stuffed and my credit card bent).

You could take orders at the party for say a weeks worth of meals. Or maybe people would only want to have a main dish delivered....I think there are tons of options here for you to make money in a down economy especially if you could save people money.

Make sure the women bring their husbands and children and cook special things for them as well. Have a game munchies menu.

Hint: on spelling look at the abc with the check mark in the response header. It will check spelling and grammar.

Best, DD
                      DomainDiva Ranger
                      Frankie, you need a website where people can order online....

DD