Post a new topic
    10 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2008 8:23 PM by money180

Looking for line of Credit

jasjus Newbie
      Good/ Fair credit, need a line of credit in order to provide working capital for our growing business. Would appreciate any help in this matter.
        • Re: Looking for line of Credit
          lfreeman Newbie
          I am a private investor. I would like to learn more about your company. Can you email your Executive Summary to me, or call me?

Lfreeman47@aol.com
          (904) 707-0226
              jasjus Newbie
              I am doing two projects at the same time, so I will inform you what we are doing, we a presently doing a acquistion of quick lube business, and also we are expanding a exsisting car dealership, which has been geared to do well despite the downturn in the economy, especially in the automotive business.
              The line of credit which we are asking for is really for working capital, to be used specifically in increasing the inventory to accommodate the expansion we are presently doing in the dealership We are hoping to get at least a line for about 300k. Our main source of inventory will be trade-ins and wholesale auctions, in several where we able to maximise returns on turnover. As a note we also do in-house to our customers as well, which help with the bottom line as well.
              If you able to assist us let me know, we are working with a credit score beacon 680.

Regards
                cdubbs Wayfarer
                I am always looking for additional investors can you give myself or Dan a call at 517-423-1914 on Thursday and let us know what you are looking for?

Chris
                Fortis Wayfarer
                jasjas,

Good afternoon, tell us a bit more about your business and what you do. Where are you located? What will the funds go towards?

Thanks

Collin
                Fortis Capital
                cobringer@gofortis.com
                    jasjus Newbie
                    I am doing two projects at the same time, so I will inform you what we
                    are doing, we a presently doing a acquistion of quick lube business,
                    and also we are expanding a exsisting car dealership, which has been
                    geared to do well despite the downturn in the economy, especially in
                    the automotive business.
                    The line of credit which we are asking for is really for working
                    capital, to be used specifically in increasing the inventory to
                    accommodate the expansion we are presently doing in the dealership We
                    are hoping to get at least a line for about 300k. Our main source of
                    inventory will be trade-ins and wholesale auctions, in several where we
                    able to maximise returns on turnover. As a note we also do in-house to
                    our customers as well, which help with the bottom line as well.
                    If you able to assist us let me know, we are working with a credit score beacon 680.

Regards
                    LUCKIEST Guide
                    Looking for line of Credit, Welcome

As Fortis said "Tell us More" Who are you, Where are you??

You are in the automobile business. How long has the company been in business??

How large a line of credit and How for how long??

LUCKIEST
                      brokerfuel Newbie
                      go to www.quickcapitalonline.com or call me Charlie Dumas at 877-962-5277
                        money180 Newbie
                        I am a small financial company and can help you get a line of credit

Please contact me at 714-771-5460 or 949-340-6293 - Rob Goldstein