Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 23, 2008 12:46 PM by theaudioclub

Start a home business no cost i did it.

theaudioclub Newbie
      I only do this part time i make about $300 a week but if you did it fulltime it may work better. I Got a business license and it was only $10. Then i started selling on ebay and craigslist. I sell car electronics i buy from real wholesalers. I bought my wholesale list at www.audiodealersonly.com it was only $99 for the online list but i did have to have a license. Give this a try for a couple weeks and respond back to me and let me know how much you have made please reply to this forum.
        • Re: Start a home business no cost i did it.
          emmett454 Newbie
          I have been doing alot of selling on ebay and have been wanting to turn it into a business. The one problem I have been running into is that paypal takes a cut for every transaction. Have you found a way around dealing with them? Or a way to make it less expensive?
            • Re: Start a home business no cost i did it.
              theaudioclub Newbie
              Well the thing is there is not a way actually around paypal but if you think about it everyone pays the fees so you are still on even ground just make sure to have a high enough markup to cover the fees. Also i have done extremely well on craigslist it is all cash and also there are no listing fees so it cost nothing but what i do is pick a good item out of one of my audio catalogs like a nice 1000 watt amp that i pay $40 for then i order one amp and run an ad and then when someone comes and buys it i make around $30 then i just order the same amp because i usually sell two or three of them on one ad so it works great with no fees.