Benefits of Accepting Credit Cards
1. Accepting credit cards will often double... even triple your current sales. Studies show businesses that accept credit cards can see a huge increase in volume... almost overnight.
2. It will legitimize your business. Studies show that when you display credit card logos as forms of payment you accept, these logos create a sense of 'trust' in your customers mind, and if they trust you, your customers will buy from you.
3. A merchant account improves cash flow. Accepting cards has a huge positive effect on business cash flow. Even if sales don't increase (and they almost always do) your business will benefit by having the money from the credit card sale instantly delivered to your bank account. No more waiting for check to clear, or sending out time consuming invoices, waiting for payment. With credit cards you get your money from your customers quickly and easily.
4. Over 90% of web purchases are made using credit cards. If you are selling ANYTHING on the web and you are not accepting credit cards, you are eliminating 90% of your potential buyers.
5. Grabs Impulse buyers. Credit card holders buy more on impulse, are more affluent, and buy 2.5 times more merchandise than non-card holders.
6. Convenience. Let your customer decide the most convenient way to buy from you. Many customers want to use credit cards because of reward points or reward miles associated with their credit card. Customers are more likely to buy from a business that accepts credit cards than one who does not. Don't lose a customer to a competitor just because you don't accept credit cards.
7. Larger orders. The average order size of someone paying via credit card tends to be larger than someone paying by cash or check. And larger orders = more profit. In addition, customers paying by credit card tend to place extra orders and order more often.
8. Competition. Your competition is already accepting credit cards. You need to accept cards in order to survive.
9. A merchant account is inexpensive. Gone are the days of high rates and fees. Today's credit card processing rates are so low even the smallest mom and pop outfit can easily accept credit cards. In fact, usually the increase in sales a business receives when they do accept credit cards more than covers the small costs involved. As a result, by accepting credit cards many businesses make more money!
*10. Quick and easy setup**.* Many businesses think getting setup to accept credit cards is a long and tedious process. No more! Most of the time you can be up and running within 24 - 48 hours. If a provider tells you otherwise, go somewhere else!
630 812 4071