Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2008 1:49 PM by solutions123

Need website, & merchant services

cbryantjr Newbie
      I need a small simple website and merchant services to accept contributions for AAD African American Descent a non-profit organization That Provides low cost travel.

Thank You
      Charles Bryant
        • Re: Need website, & merchant services
          ladyd621 Newbie

Hi Charles,

You should visit my website to see if this would be of help to you.

oneprocessor Wayfarer

I can help you, with that, emai me or contact me my phone 630 812 4071, Rigo Vargas
              LoanGuru Newbie
              Hi Charles,

I can help you with your merchant services and website. Call Me at 954-648-3756

Thank You,

Natalie Scott
                amspcs Ranger
                Hello Charles,

For your website, call or email John Kelly at 6 X 6 Design, (877) 504-7483, His website is*. John is a good guy, a frequent contributor to this forum, very patient and knowledgable, even if you don't use his services he'll be happy to share his valuable expertise with you. I promise you a few minutes speaking with John will be time well spent.

As far as merchant services go, I see you have been approached by a number of providers in this forum.
                We happen to be in the merchant servcies as well and would like to invite you to review our programs along with the others.

No matter with whom you elect to sign up, we have an informational website you should spend a little time on

Check out the FAQ's, glossary, detailed explanations and diagrams on ecommerce processing and so on...this information will serve you well and help you make a more informed provider decision regardless of with whom you go with.

Good luck.

leolazarus Wayfarer

We offer solutions for all of your ebusiness or echarity needs. Low cost and fast turnaround should be what you expect and that is exactly what you will receive. What we like to do is have you forward us some info regarding the vision for your site ( color schemes, logos, functionality, and a time frame in which you would like to see your project completed, at that point we will put together a sample of what the look and function of your site will be. After taking a look at what we can offer you and your organization then decide if we should continue. Thanks for your time and we hope to hear from you soon.
                  Leo Lazarus
                    totogo Wayfarer

Here's a solution to your website needs at least, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose -

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and an easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is not any kind of advertising on your pages.

You can find out more at:

Good Luck
                      solutions123 Newbie

Hi! Bryant
                      My name is James Lee currently working for First Data Service-world largest merchant service provider as a Regional sales Account Executives.
                      when you plan to start an Internet business, what you should know is what is the basic component to start eCommerce Business.
                      -web site with your products and pricing detail
                      -Shopping Cart
                      -Gate way solution-proving the credit card processing capacity virtually
                      -Merchant service account set up from card processing service provider.

Most if case, first two steps should be done by your self or your web builder whom you choose, after that you need to set up and plug,into your web site, the gateway solution and merchant account to start your internet business. I am able to provide you the best efficient way for last two steps.
                      if you want to learn more, please contact me by e-mail: or call me at cell:917-930-3045 Office 718-813-0359