Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2010 11:40 PM by KARLAAMAYA

    Bond and Insurance questions

    KARLAAMAYA Adventurer
      Hello Everyone,

      My husband will be registering a business that will provide both Residential cleaning and home improvement services. Can anyone please advise what type of bond and/or insurance he will need?

      Thank you,

        • Re: Bond and Insurance questions
          KathleenF Scout
          Your best bet is to call the state you reside in and ask what the minimum requirements are for this type of business.

          Then contact your insurance agent and ask them to quote you. Everyone around here are from multiple states with different state and local laws.

          Please do come back though and post what you found out. Helps the rest of us get a feel for the setup of this type of business.

          My husband has 30 years of carpentry experience and we've actually been thinking about getting a contractor's license. So this very much interests me.